WHAT IS MASSAGE THERAPY?
Massage Therapy is the assessment and manipulation of the muscles and tissues of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, and stress.
So what does this mean for you? What can massage do for you?
The benefits of Massage Therapy are endless. Massage is able to treat chronic or acute conditions in wide variety of patients, of all ages, in the treatment of illness, injury rehabilitation and disability.
The following can be treated with Massage Therapy:
- Stress and Muscle Tension
- Headaches and Migraines
- Pregnancy and Postpartum discomfort
- Repetitive strain injuries such as Tennis or Golfer’s Elbow or Carpal tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Lower Back Pain
- TMJ symptoms
- Rehabilitation from Fractures, Dislocations, Sprains, Strains and surgeries
- And the list goes on…
The Registered Massage Therapists here at Coast Roots Health believe that Massage Therapy promotes relaxation, thus helping you to recognize unconsciously held tension. They will help to release that tension before it creates further problems. Regular massage helps achieve a feeling of wellbeing and assists in the maintenance of optimum health.
Our RMT’s will be more than happy to fully assess your areas of concern, provide a treatment plan, as well as give you tips and tricks such as stretches or exercises to do on your own. With these amazing tools in your health toolbox you will be well on your way to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and overall wellbeing. The greatest health benefit comes from prevention!
- 30, 45, 60, and 90 minute Massage Therapy Treatments
- 20 minute Oil-Free Chair Massages
- Hot Stone Massage Treatments (added to 30, 45, or 60 minute treatments)